Sat, 09 Apr|
Creative and Introspective Writing, for Self Connection (Online)
Initiate a creative dialogue with yourself using inner enquirers, storytelling, and poetry to better understand yourself. As we live through each other's experiences and are inspired by each other's insights, writing and sharing in community can be really powerful experience.
Time & Location
09 Apr 2022, 10:00 – 13:00
About The Event
Saturday 09/04/2022 10:00 - 13:00 (GMT) ONLINE
Self connection is at the core of great communication. Healthy relationships and creativity can help us to access that core through intuitive play and sharing in community.
Understanding what is truely important to us is an art in itself as we live in a world which is so full of confusing messages and expectations that it can be hard to access our own true voices and intuition.
This can be where we can get stuck.
And we can loose access to our creativity and openess to the mutidue of ways which we can meet our needs in this world.
Creativity can support us to have more clarity, more options and an untapped understanding of our uncociouse desires, motivators and wishes.
On this course we will explore our deepest values through accessing our creativity and inution.
So that you can understand what is truely importnat to you.
Giving you the power to ask for what you want.
We will explore all of this through:
- Intuitive writting
- Poetry and storytelling
- Writing with parts of yourself
- Empathic listening skills as we share with each other
Please set yourself up in a comfy place with nourishing food and tea and a notebook and pen.
Please check your local time zone
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
If you connect with any of the following :
- To explore and reflect on your inner motivations through creative self expression and accessing your intuition
- To deepen your connection to your core, bringing more clarity and understanding to your inner world
- To unearth hidden parts of yourself and learn what these parts are wanting to express and have understood
- To embody or extend your knowledge and understanding of the principles of compassionate communication (aka NVC)
- To be community and learn together through sharing
- To feel more confident about writing and sharing what you have written with the world.
Then this course is for you!
Writing - Regular Income
Single entry to Writing, Poetry and Journaling for self connection.£32.00
Writing - Reduced Income
Single entry to Writing, Poetry and Journaling for self connection.£25.00
Writing - Low Income
Single entry to Writing, Poetry and Journaling for self connection.£12.00